What You Will Learn
- Simple strategies to avoid getting “stung” in the first place
- What to do the moment an invoice becomes overdue
- An easy way to keep track of which clients are good payers and which ones aren’t.
- An effective technique to use if you supply goods on credit. I was (unwittingly) on the receiving end of this one so I know it works.
- Step by step procedures to follow when chasing payment.
- How to avoid spending a fortune of fruitless litigation
- 10 tips to ensure prompt payment
Who this e-book is for
Entrepreneurs, small business owners, tradespeople, and self employed individuals.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. How to avoid getting stung in the first place. 5
Chapter 2. The business of getting your money. 8
Chapter 3. A tale of two shopkeepers. 13
Chapter 4. I’m not happy, so you’re not getting paid. 17
Chapter 5. Using a collections agency. 22
Chapter 6. Using the law. 25
Chapter 7. Factoring: keeping the cash flow flowing. 30
Chapter 8. Interesting Times 32
Chapter 9. Getting Paid Electronically. 33
Chapter 10. Ten tips to ensure prompt payment. 36
Appendix A. Sample Letters 37
Appendix B. Plan of Action flow chart. 42
Appendix C. Useful Contacts 44
About the author
Entrepreneur and writer